Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Can anyone else NOT get HalfLife2 working?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 of 64 OFFLINE   James T

James T

Screenwriter

• 1,643 posts

Posted January 12 2005 - 02:18 PM

Has anyone seen the G-man video available on p2p sites? It's pretty amazing. I never even noticed it, but apparently, the G-man makes appearances throughout the whole game multiple times. If you're quick, you can see him from a distance with his briefcase walking away or just watching you.

#62 of 64 OFFLINE   Sean Eldridge

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit

• 272 posts

Posted January 13 2005 - 04:38 AM

I've seen him a couple of times, but probably not nearly everytime. Sean

#63 of 64 OFFLINE   Shawn Shultzaberger

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor

• 708 posts

Posted January 15 2005 - 03:18 PM

I am loving this game. I've only finished one other game and that was Quake 2. I will finish this one. I'm at the Dune Buggy part now. Well worth the money.
"A human being is part of the whole called by us the Universe. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest --a kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection...

#64 of 64 OFFLINE   David Galindo

David Galindo

Screenwriter

• 1,264 posts

Posted March 06 2005 - 01:34 PM

Wow...this game is incredible, especially on a high-end PC. Im to the airboat, and already Im overwhelmed by the atmosphere. Definitely the best PC game Ive played.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users