What's new

More from Anchor Bay in 2005 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
Look for Bad Dreams, Cemetery Man, Damnation Alley, The Emmanuelle Collection vol. 2 (with Black Emmanuelle, Emmanuelle in Bangkok and Emmanuelle Around the World), the rapist ghost story The Entity, Don Coscarelli's Kenny & Company, 80's favorite License to Drive, Mischief, Moving Violations, Lucio Fulci's One On Top of the Other, the Stephen King/Clive Barker horror anthology Quicksilver Highway, Superstition, Visiting Hours, Warning Sign and a new special edition of Zorro the Gay Blade.

All will come with new anamorphic transfers and bonus materials. Look for them to arrive in mid- to late 2005.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I heard Anchor Bay will be releasing the Fox titles "Death Hunt" and "Off Limits" in the first quarter of 2005.

walter o

Supporting Actor
Is SUPERSTiTION the 1983 witch movie with Albert Salmi? Also I do hope anchor bay includes the full frame version of MISCHIEF as well as the matted version, as any fans of this title know a very important scene is matted out in the widescreen edition.

As for ZORRO, it is odd it came out on Image DVD, and now , thru Fox, Anchor bay, in such a short time.

john mcfadden

Stunt Coordinator
Also I do hope anchor bay includes the full frame version of MISCHIEF as well as the matted version, as any fans of this title know a very important scene is matted out in the widescreen edition.

This has to be a first , someone hoping for a full frame version....;) But for Kelly Preston , i understand......

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
E-mail Anchor Bay with that very suggestion (to include BOTH 16x9 and open matte versions): [email protected]

But I'm looking forward to Mischief and Moving Violations.

If Zorro ends up cheaper than the Image Ent. version, I might go for this one (more extras for less $). The main thing for me is that it is anamorphic widescreen.

http://www.anchorbayentertainment.com/future/

You can always count on Anchor Bay to release gems on DVD.

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
I hope "Damnation Alley" has as a supplement the footage that only aired on NBC's TV broadcast, which as I recall included Murray Hamilton's only dialogue scene.

walter o

Supporting Actor
Actually for Kelly Preston's "below" part, any true Kelly Preston fan will want the open matte version IMHO!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
With at least some of these, we'll have to be concerned about music rights. Mischief for sure, and I think License to Drive had a Billy Ocean song, and a version of that Beatles song.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
AB has always been pretty reliable for maintaing OARs- so i think you horndogs out there are going to be SOL on Mischief.

and Kelly is going to be breathing a sigh of relief :)

Charles H

Screenwriter
DVD Planet is listing THE TURNING POINT (I assume the Fox one with Anne Bancroft and Shirley MacLaine) as coming from Anchor Bay in January.

Rolando

Screenwriter
What exactly are we talking about here for mischief? 1 second and a half of the top of her pubes or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks