What's new

Halo 2 HTF Clan (1 Viewer)

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
Alright so lets get a sign up going here.

I'm Chosen 1 Love and I'm def in, I love this game.

Is anyone really familar with how clans work and what not? I'm not too well versed with all the technical details and such, and I have no idea about Halo 2 at all, so I'll have to look into it. Maybe some other online frequenters can shed some light on the whole deal.

Anyways, come one come all, I heard clans max at 100 people so we still have 99 slots!!

Mike

James T

Screenwriter
I'd be interested. Haven't really gotten into a Live game for a while.

XBL: Berserko

MichaelPR

Second Unit
Alright the clan will be HTF2 I suppose I'm going to start adding folks so sign up....I'm gonna give Admin duties to someone else to help the sign ups so anyone that wants to help and knows how let me know!

Kami

Screenwriter
Count me in. Gamertag is SauronsFury

smile.gif

MichaelPR

Second Unit
Alright I'm adding people you should all start receiving invites. I will not update the clan again until tomorrow night! Keep listing the gamer tags

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
Why the HTF2 title?

And if you have some sort of an idea of what admin duties will be, plmk so I can tell ya if I'll help :)

thanks!

Mike

MichaelPR

Second Unit
well HTF was already taken and admin right now I guess will be just adding people to the list....I have no idea where I want this to go just want to chill out with some cool people online and have a good time playing Halo 2 with some forum folk.

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
Well it works .. HTF2 .. Halo 2 .. keeping things similar here.

Thanks for starting it though, much appreciated!

Mike

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
So... having joined this thing without knowing what I was getting into, now may be a good time to ask... how the heck does a clan work?
laugh.gif

--

H

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks