Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Star Wars cups and popcorn tubs...

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Gray

Gray

Agent

• 34 posts

Posted November 03 2004 - 09:56 AM

I am looking for popcorn tubs and movie themed cups. I have only found one site (HT Express) that offers anything. I am trying to plan my "opening night". Can anyone help? I am sure there is a way to get these items, I just can't find where. I tried to find them from the movie studios but I couldn't get anywhere.I need some items for a movie that rocks like Star Wars or Jurassic Park. Thanks Posted Image

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Kevin Stewart

Kevin Stewart

Second Unit

• 359 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted November 04 2004 - 03:34 PM

Not exactly what you're looking for, but this might work and you can use all the time:

http://www.mailorder...pcorn_bowls.htm

Stew
"the dream never dies, just the dreamer"

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Gray

Gray

Agent

• 34 posts

Posted November 04 2004 - 09:44 PM

Thanks for the tip but I am looking for movie specific such as the one below. I really don't want to show Garfield or Cats and Dogs for my premiere...

http://www.ht-expres....F2F8677333900D

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky

Producer

• 3,740 posts

Posted November 05 2004 - 12:56 AM

Those are both really cool. Something I picked up some time ago were plastic popcorn containers that look like the cardboard boxes from the movie theater, with red and white stripes and "popcorn" on the side. My guess is HT Express did not receive the license for Star Wars otherwise it would be there.
"The computer had attained consciousness, only to reject it, claiming it was too unstable an operating system."

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Kevin Stewart

Kevin Stewart

Second Unit

• 359 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted November 05 2004 - 03:45 PM

Jay, Currently many Target stores around the country have those exact red and white containers at the front of the store in their $1 bins. Stew
"the dream never dies, just the dreamer"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users