What's new

Is there more that one version of "ALF Files" (1 Viewer)

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
When I entered the UPC code for "The ALF Files" DVD into DVD Profiler, two different entries came up. One called "ALF: The ALF Files" and another called "The ALF Files (Canada)".

One has a running time of 150 minutes, the other 144 minutes. Is there actually two different versions of this DVD, or did someone just screw up when entering this into DVD Profiler?

I'm guessing that someone just screwed up entering it, but I'd like some confirmation before I open the DVD. (I don't want to find out that there actually ARE two versions, and I'm stuck with the bad version.)

Thanks for any info.

KerryK

Stunt Coordinator
I know this is a late answer, but they're the same thing. There's only one version. They're 3 one-hour TV specials so run time should be approx 130 min.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Does VSC still hold any Canadian rights to this series? Maybe they can release season sets the RIGHT way, the ONLY way, UNCUT.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

I have already opened the DVD (assuming someone screwed up entering it on DVD Profiler), but thanks for the info, anyway.

KerryK

Stunt Coordinator
Well The Alf Files is specials from the series, uncut. But VSC does not have the rights to anything beyond that, besides Project: Alf, the Alf movie of the week that was released in 1996, which is coming out on DVD in March.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks