Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Need Seating but no cupholders!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Andrew Testa

Andrew Testa

Second Unit

• 263 posts

Posted October 26 2004 - 03:20 AM

Hi all,

I'm in the market for some seating for my HT/entertainment center/family room. I know what I want, but I'm having trouble finding it. I was hoping that some of you Mater Link Collectors might have some sites tucked away that could help. What I'm looking for is a curved sofa. I've seen the curved HT recliner sets, but I don't want individual seats; I need a continuous sofa. None of the HT seating vendors seem to produce these, and regular furniture outlets don't appear to advertise them if the carry them, but I know they're out there. I've only been able to find three, with very little detail on their construction given. I have room for a full size sofa, four seat and about 10 feet long. Here's a photo of one that Costco carries:

Posted Image

for $1900, but who know what the quality may be. Even worse, once I find one it has to pass WAF, which means no leather (cats, lots of cats) and something like a contemporary/art deco style. No traditional american or country styles need apply.

So, do any of you know of vendors that carry a curved sofa? Thanks for any leads you may be able to provide.

Andy