Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Need Seating but no cupholders!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Andrew Testa

Andrew Testa

Second Unit

• 263 posts

Posted October 26 2004 - 03:20 AM

Hi all,

I'm in the market for some seating for my HT/entertainment center/family room. I know what I want, but I'm having trouble finding it. I was hoping that some of you Mater Link Collectors might have some sites tucked away that could help. What I'm looking for is a curved sofa. I've seen the curved HT recliner sets, but I don't want individual seats; I need a continuous sofa. None of the HT seating vendors seem to produce these, and regular furniture outlets don't appear to advertise them if the carry them, but I know they're out there. I've only been able to find three, with very little detail on their construction given. I have room for a full size sofa, four seat and about 10 feet long. Here's a photo of one that Costco carries:

Posted Image

for $1900, but who know what the quality may be. Even worse, once I find one it has to pass WAF, which means no leather (cats, lots of cats) and something like a contemporary/art deco style. No traditional american or country styles need apply.

So, do any of you know of vendors that carry a curved sofa? Thanks for any leads you may be able to provide.

Andy