What's new

Is The Mini Series The Grid Coming To DVD? (1 Viewer)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
It was never shown here in Canada and it sounds really cool is it coming to DVD does anybody know?

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
According to TVShowsonDVD.com it's coming out February 8 from Fox. The specs say 4:3 fullscreen and Dolby Digital 5.1.

The mini-series was shown in widescreen so I hope the aspect ratio is in error. Fox is usually good about showing widescreen shows in widescreen.

Adam T

Agent
It was shown in High Def on TNT-HD and shown in widescreen on its regular channel. I don't see why it would be in 4:3 if viewers saw it in 16:9. Probably just an error.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I've contacted Fox and asked for clarification on the aspect ratio. They often have incorrect information for widescreen shows, and it usually takes a phone call and a couple of days to get an answer.

Gord

Adam T

Agent
Fox making another error with their information. Anyone remember the Harsh Realm error?

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Adam, I'm not sure if the problem is with Fox, or the company that Fox has updating the website. Maybe it's a bit of both, but whatever the case I hope the errors stop. It's hard for us to report information when the information isn't always correct.

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks