Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Progressive DVD Player for Panasonic 47x54?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Leonard B

Leonard B

Stunt Coordinator

• 99 posts

Posted October 21 2004 - 03:25 PM

I will be getting my first big screen tv in about a month (yay!). After a lot of research, I decided on the Panasonic 47x54. I have an old Sony interlaced DVD player, which has served me well for seven years, but now it is time for a progressive scan player to go with the Panasonic. Could anyone recommend a player that would be a good match for the Panasonic without breaking the bank, meaning less than $300CDN. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Leonard B

Leonard B

Stunt Coordinator

• 99 posts

Posted October 23 2004 - 07:56 AM

anyone?

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Andy Goldstein

Andy Goldstein

Stunt Coordinator

• 214 posts

Posted October 23 2004 - 09:56 AM

i have the 53wx53 at home. i have used a few different dvd players. both interlaced and progressive. not much difference. the panny has a very good deinterlacer/scaler in it. i would either wait until the hd/blue ray standards get ironed out, or get a player that outputs 1080i. ag.
Enjoy the Toys!

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   MattD

MattD

Stunt Coordinator

• 166 posts

Posted October 27 2004 - 07:06 AM

I just got a 47x54 and I'm using it with a Panasonic RP-82. DVD's look fantastic!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users