What's new

Coupon in Sunday papers for Shrek (2)? (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Be on the lookout in your Sunday (10/17) paper's coupons for a coupon for "$3 off Shrek DVD or VHS".

Here's the strange thing. The coupon appears at the bottom of a full page ad heralding the appearance of Shrek 2 on DVD Friday, November 5th....along with glow in the dark wrappers on fun size Snickers and M&M packages. There is a second coupon on the bottom of the page for $1 off three bags of fun size Mars, Inc candies.

As I said, up in the ad copy..."Shrek 2 (with a picture of the DVD cover) Coming to DVD & VHS Friday, November 5th."
But the coupon says "$3 off Shrek DVD or VHS". The coupon expires 11/14/04.

I hope they will take the coupon for Shrek 2! Wal-Mart, here I come!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Here's a scan of the ad so you know what to look for. I voided the coupons because they say they "may not be reproduced, copied, or transferred".

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
Cool, have to look for that. Also there is $5 mail in rebate from Starkist products if you have not seen it yet. Rebate is on marked items.

Adam

Stunt Coordinator
I have a relative bring me the coupon sections of the Sunday paper but I did not find the coupon. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks