Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Share your Photo Links

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Paul Bartlet

Paul Bartlet

Stunt Coordinator

• 88 posts

Posted October 13 2004 - 08:56 AM

Not sure if this has been done for the Photography forum. But different members will have some great sites that I (we) haven't come across. I started with a Canon A80 last year, and got the dRebel 2 weeks ago. I'm finding most of my internet time reading up on everything photography.
Perhaps it may get a sticky from a mod if it seems usefull to all.
Here's mine -

Working in Photoshop CS with RAW

Camera Care/Cleaning Note: I've not tried this, just bookmarked should I need it.

Basic Principles of Photography

Photography Course Really great lesson on understanding near everything. Explains it really well.

Depth of Field Fotopic.net Free site for posting your pictures, a large amount at that.

Photoxels.com Tutorials

Review and Tutorial site

Canon DIgital Learning Center Aimed at canon owners, but still should be ok read for anyone.

Photo and Text effects PS

Photography and PS

Well, a few there for everyone there I think. I didn't bother with the sites aimed at reviews. As I'm guessing most have found them already.

enjoy - Paul
"When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the Master."