Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

In search of: In Search Of...

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 of 33 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,432 posts

Posted April 08 2012 - 06:07 PM

thanks to youtube there are many in search episodes. I have my preference for Atlantis, Big Foot, Bermuda Triangle, etc. I am looking forward to this set coming out even though the episodes are 25 minutes in length. They sure do not make documentary shows like this anymore!! Why teach the kids about history/science when they can watch jersey shore or survivor!

#2 of 33 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,432 posts

Posted August 12 2012 - 10:39 AM

I love the series in search of as a kid. I have watched many episodes on youtube, especially DB Cooper or Big Foot or Atlantis, etc. I have always been a fan of history, especially unsolved crimes/situations, etc. The DB Cooper event has always intrigue me to what happen to him. There has been different speculation on the event and it would be neat to re-visit DB Cooper and other events again using new technology, i.e. computer technology/simulations/etc. I remember reading there is intention the series in search of being released on dvd. I would love to add this to my collection!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users