Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

cleaning out part of my collection...updated often

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Clinton C

Clinton C

Stunt Coordinator

• 98 posts

Posted October 06 2004 - 09:57 PM

cleaning out collection sell.....will be adding many more looking to clear out some space and get rid of some things.....I can accept paypal(prefer) and also money orders i will be adding many many more to this list over the next week or so shipping is included in all prices TV Shows Band of Brothers $50 Chappelle's Show$15 Sex and the City season 3 $20 Gilmore Girls season 1 $28 South Park season 1 $15 Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles radical 4 pack$30 Simpsons season 1 $20 Simpsons season 2 $25 Six Feet Under season 2 $60 Box Sets/OOP Robocop trilogy(sealed)$22 Blues Brothers $28 The Beyond tin $30 evil Dead 2 tin $35 Book of the Dead $22 Swamp Thing $25 Superbit Anaconda $14 Knight's Tale$14 Mask of Zorro $15 other Black Hawk Down 3 disc$16 Storytelling $10 American Movie $8 Adaptation$8 Good, Bad, Ugly 2 disc $16 any of these $7 a piece 3 for $18 Auto Focus Backdraft Barbershop 8 Head in a duffel bag America's Sweethearts THe Animal The Blob Bowfinger Bringing Down the House Bulletproof Monk Domestic Disturbance I-Spy It's Pa Jason X K-Pax Mod Squad Mr. Destiny O Permanent Midnight Program Rat Race Rollerball Season on the Brink Simone Sorority House Massacre SUmmer of Sam Waking up in Reno The Watcher Bait Cheaters Cradle 2 the Grave Perfect Murder WAg the Dog any of these 3 for $25 WWE Brock Lesnar-Here Comes the Pain$10 John Cena-Word LIfe(sealed)$10 Judgement DAy 2003$10 Unforgiven 2002$10 No WAy OUt 2004 $10 Bad Blood 2003 $10 Unforgiven 2003 $10 NO Mecy 2003 $10 WANTS(these are just about the only thing I would be willing to trade for at the moment...though that is not set in stone Flirting With Disaster SE Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind TV shows Six Feet Under season 1 Buffy seasons 2,4,5 wrestling WrestleMania X8 WrestleMania 20