Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Any Canadians get their MSCL bonus items yet?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer

Producer

• 5,593 posts

Posted October 06 2004 - 05:45 AM

Since the offer has now closed, this should be okay to talk about here. Those in Canada who took advantage of the offer to receive thier limited edition lunchboxes and bonus discs should be receiving them shortly. These were apparently shipped between Sept. 27 and 29. If anyone has received theirs, could you post on how they were shipped/declared for customs and whether you were charged anything by customs?

With Ross Rojek in jail for fraud, Jason Rosenfeld will be closing the anotheruniversesucks.org site for good.

Unless I missed something, I'm a bit surprised that no one has posted about this offer here yet, especially those in the US or the UK.

#2 of 4 JasonRosenfeld

JasonRosenfeld

Stunt Coordinator

• 199 posts

Posted October 06 2004 - 07:44 AM

Jeff:

I just want to clarify that I don't run AnotherUniverse.

I run http://AnotherUniverseSucks.org/forum

You'll have a better chance of finding information over there.

Jason Rosenfeld

#3 of 4 Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer

Producer

• 5,593 posts

Posted October 06 2004 - 08:02 AM

Sorry Jason, I forgot the "sucks" part.

I have been visiting the forum, but there haven't been any posts of people from the last shipment getting their stuff yet, and from your posts, it doesn't sound like that forum is going to be around much longer.

#4 of 4 JasonRosenfeld

JasonRosenfeld

Stunt Coordinator

• 199 posts

Posted October 06 2004 - 08:07 AM

It's going to stay there until everyone gets their stuff. Afterwards, it will remain up in some other fashion, assuming I can unload the remaining bonus DVDs and lunchboxes to raise $ for people who were never refunded.

It's a very tricky situation, though, and I'm not sure I can ensure that claims are accurate, or that I can even sell this stuff.