What's new

Best Buy Pre-Order DAWN OF THE DEAD 2004 ..Question (1 Viewer)

Christopher*KH

Stunt Coordinator
The Following is from BESTBUY website

Is this BONUS DISC only for PRE-ORDERS?? What do you guys think? Any thoughts and replies would be great. I don't want to miss out on anything extra regarding this film. I saw it 2 times at the cinemaplex and its one of my favorites this year..so let me know if you can

thanks, chris

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
No. More than likely it will be packaged with the DVD but be careful when you make your purchase. Make sure there is some kind of sticker on the packaging that says it is included. I pre-ordered the Friday the 13th Ultimate set because it showed the bonus disc if you pre-ordered it as well as purchasing it in the store. The bonus discs that Best Buy provides are usually "in store" only promos. I looked at the advertisment for the DVD on BB's website but it does not say anything about it being available with an on-line purchase of this title.(As oppossed to the Friday the 13th set which states "Jason Forever bonus disc is available with purchase from Best Buy or BestBuy.com while supplies last."). Hold off until the release date and get it from the store. Besides, there might be another store advertising it cheaper. Then do a pricematch. Hope this helped. :)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
1. If the featurettes are anything like what's on the actual Dawn of the Dead DVD itself, there's no point in "pre-ordering" it now. The featurettes on the DVD are completely fluff and contain no substance.

2. If the featurettes are like Best Buy's Eurotrip bonus disc (which contained a thirty minute featurette not on the actual DVD), then go ahead and pre-order it. But I bet a dollar that the bonus disc will be available when the disc hits retail.

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Looks to me like the bonus disc will not be available through a pre-order. Just an "in-store" promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks