What's new

PB2-Ultra's are SHIPPING! Mine on the way!! (1 Viewer)

Scott Goldsmith

Stunt Coordinator
Just to let everyone know that the new Black PB2-Ultra's are now shipping. I got my notice last night that mine was shipped yesterday. Man I can't wait!!!!!! The next week is gonna be killer!!! I will post PLENTY of pics and my review of it, going from 3 20-39's to the PB2-Ultra should be interesting!!

Thanks a million Tom, Ron, Erik and crew!!!!

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
All be darned. Placed my order the very first day by phone plus I did not take back a credit that was due me as to be applied to a down payment.:frowning: I could go on but think maybe it best to not.

I am a little miffed but hopefully a mail was overlooked my way?? But I congratulate you on your notice. Can I use yours while I'm on vacation this week then;)

Scott Goldsmith

Stunt Coordinator
When did they go on pre-order?

haha, do you currently have any subs?? I have been subless for over a month now :frowning: I NEED this thing bad :)

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I will post PLENTY of pics and my review of it, going from 3 20-39's to the PB2-Ultra should be interesting!!
__________________________________________________ _____

I agree, it will be very interesting Scott. I am going from three 25-31CS+'s myself. Your pics and review will be very interesting.

I searched back in my mail and my order was placed 8/30 with assurances over the phone. O-Well

Congrats to you Matt on your shipping notice also:emoji_thumbsup:

Matt G.

Agent
Thanks...I am excited. Weird yours didn't ship out yet. I think Ron said more would ship on Monday...maybe then?

I am upgrading from a PB2+ and am very interested in how it compares.

KeithY

Stunt Coordinator

That's what I upgraded from, will see if your impressions
will be similar to mine.

What will be the 1st dvd or cd you guyz spin?

KevinHunt

Stunt Coordinator
Schweet! I just sent in a big ole' cashier's check for mine so I'll have to wait a while. I still have my dual 46CS+s but my PB2-ISD has already found a new home. Can't wait to read u guy's first impressions. :emoji_thumbsup: :)

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Thanks to Ron's help we were able to figure out what happened to my PB2-Ultra. In my mails back and forth with Erik, we got our wires crossed in my speaking about being on vacation this coming week. He thought I wanted delivery on or after Oct. 10.. I did go back over our mails and sure enough, I could see how he came to this conclusion. It seemed as though something was out of kilter. I guess the phrase "please repeat what I just said" might be a good practice when communicating back and forth over the internet on such matters.:D

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
What will be the 1st dvd or cd you guyz spin?
__________________________________________________ _____

STAR WARS II, the first Fly-by/landing scene. Isn't that what everybody listens to first?;) Actually there is so much to choose from now a-days it's hard to tell.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Man, I really only try to post stuff when I have something to contribute. In this case, not so much, I just want to share the love... :)

I ordered mine last weekend and SVS said it's in the second batch, and that it should ship about a week after the first batch.

To try to get a feel for its size, I piled up CD and DVD cases around my current sub. I am still wondering when it actually gets here, will it still surprise me how big and heavy it is? Or will my attempt at trying to guess ahead of time work? ;)

Matt G.

Agent
Keith - I will probably put in some music first...A Perfect Circle or Tool maybe. Lots of good bass there.

Kevin - No matter what you do, it will be bigger than you expect it to be. Even though the PB2-Ultra is the same size as my dearly departed PB2+, I am sure it's size will again impress me when I unpack it for the "second time". :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks