What's new

ENTERPRISE - When?? (1 Viewer)

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Does anyone know when ENTERPRISE starts up again? I looked through this weeks TV Guide as well as searched on my local UPN's site for a start date, but can't find it.

Shea

Stunt Coordinator
Just hope I can see it..don't get UPN here, but our Fox affiliate always shows 2 or 3 I think UPN shows at odd hours and has shown Enterprise since it started at 1am Saturday and 9pm Sunday. Reruns through the summer were the same until last week, when Enterprise didn't show at 1am Saturday, and Veronica Mars played on it's usual 9pm slot..and with the change in when it airs on UPN, hopefully it will be and I can find it..

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Yep, one week from tomorrow, season 4 starts. I don't understand or like the two week layoff from the last rerun to the season premiere...all other series have showed the previous season's finale the week before the premiere as a catch up/tune back in hook.

I've seen next to no ads for the new season, which can't bode well for the premiere. Especially in a new time slot.

I'm hoping, but sometimes that's just not enough.

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
.........yeah let the constant bithfest begin from the usual suspects[you know who] soon!:thumbsdown: [not this thread]

Shea

Stunt Coordinator
Man, no episodes of this show up on my ReplayTV guide..Going to be ticked if it's not going to be on the air here this season. Anybody out there want to strike a deal with me to send me copies of each episode on DVD? :thumbsdown: :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks