What's new

smoking and non smoking thread... (1 Viewer)

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Jimmy - Let's continue this here. You say the free market system has not provided a solution to the smoking vs. non smoking problem ? Sure it has, maybe in your area there is just not enough demand for non smoking bars...

Jimi C

Screenwriter
"In our club last night, there were about 40 people in a 70x50x14 foot bar area. That was about 1000^3 feet per person. I used 200^3 feet per person. That is a CROWDED bar."

guess i misunderstood, nm then

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Jimi - "OUR CLUB" ... When you belong to a private club... you refer to it as our club...

I would not own a bar... too much second hand beer... ;)

Jimi C

Screenwriter
oops, sorry. btw.. probably should have put this in after hours.. unless of course.. hrmm.. man those SV subs are really smokin! Those Bose bass modules are not smoking. I prefer smoking.

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Jimi, There IS a bright side... Tagliabue just announced that the Bills now get to play in the Suburban Buffalo Little Gridders League... word has it they are odds-on favorites to win the Cereal Bowl...

Allen_N

Stunt Coordinator
Craig, just wondering about your math. When you calculate the cubic feet in a bar do you take into account the space the furnishings, people, etc take up therefore making less room for the smoke to disperse?

Sean D

Stunt Coordinator
Allen,
That is a good question but don't forget that clothing and furniture also can act as a filter.....it does absorb smoke. :)

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Allen, Nope... Nor does the math account for how much smoke all those items absorb.

That would be a great opening line on a woman though... "Hi, I am conducting a scientific study on the effects of smoke, and need to determine your air-displacement volume for the accuracy of the test"....

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks