What's new

New Amazon.com discount - 1.57% (1 Viewer)

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
If you shop at Amazon.com you can get an additional 1.57% (that's Pi/2) off your order.

Just do any web search using their A9.com web search box on the left side of the page. Then return to Amazon.com. Now the Amazon.com logo at the top of the page should be changed to indicate Pi/2. If you place an item in your shopping cart and go to checkout you'll see the 1.57 discount applied. Not very much, but it's easy enough and every little bit helps.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn

They're comedians too, or at least aspire to be. I guess pi/2 is giving us a piece of the pi.

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
This is the best kind of promotion--no extra work and a feel-good discount every time I drop more coin at Amazon. Well done, you coffee-guzzling Seattle-livin' tattooed love boys.

Joe-Frietze

Stunt Coordinator
And it works in addition to other discounts - Share the Love - and it works from referral sites, so if you want to support a site by buying thru their link, you can!!!!

Cool.

-Joe

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I just placed my order for Star Wars, this discount, STL & a $10 coupon, $27.20 shipped. Not too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks