Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

B5 Crusade Box Set -- 4:3 ?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#41 of 43 Joshua_W

Joshua_W

Second Unit

• 477 posts

Posted December 10 2004 - 06:03 PM

Quote:
I wish they had included the two scripts that JMS provided online a number of years back. I think one had another visit from Bester and the other was the season finale cliffhanger (which JMS actually discusses in passing in the commentary).

There were actually three scripts released: "To the Ends of the Earth" and "End of the Line" (season finale) by JMS, and "Value Judgments" by Fiona Avery. Avery's script, "Value Judgments" dealt with Bester and some fallout from the Telepath War, and JMS's two scripts dealt with the "missing" Shadowtech.

All three scripts were published on the (now gone) Bookface site. The scripts were never made available for download -- in fact the Bookface terms forbade anyone to copy them in any way -- and had to be read online with a very cumbersome interface.

#42 of 43 Stephane

Stephane

Stunt Coordinator

• 138 posts

Posted December 12 2004 - 11:11 AM

Thank you Rob, it may be interesting to see what they do with a lets say bout 2 too 2 1/2 hour movie. The arc will be a lot faster and hopefully they will include some very interesting space fighting seens so that the people that do not know B5 yet can get a good taste of it and will want to buy the DVD's after seeing in movie.

It will be interesting to see everyone (those that participate) once more on the big screen. Too bad Dr. Franklin will not be there. He was a very interesting character to follow. I just hope that we get to se a little of the story arc that will involve where Lita and J'Kar are at as well. This could lead up to some very interesting things if JMS ever gets to continue the B5 saga.

But this may be wishful thinking as there is only a few hours to start and finish the movie. Well a Sheridan said;

Quote:
There is always hope.

#43 of 43 Michael Sliger

Michael Sliger

Second Unit

• 275 posts

Posted February 02 2005 - 01:11 PM

If you planned to purchase this DVD set, but have not done so yet, you may want to consider buying it in the near future. In response to JMS' legitimate complaints about the editing of his commentary track, Warner will be removing the track completely from all future pressings. I expect that it will be a long time before that new pressing occurs, but you have been warned. Posted Image

http://www.jmsnews.c...aspx?id=1-17279

Forum Nav Content I Follow