Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Bose.... Buy Other SUSPENSION Equipment?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Alex-F-V

Alex-F-V

Stunt Coordinator

• 81 posts

Posted September 03 2004 - 04:56 AM

Apparently Bose found a link between the speaker market and suspensions. Posted Image

http://www.bose.com/....on_results.jsp

This is just ridiculous to me and makes me wonder if their Suspensions will all be marketing as well.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Tim Stumpf

Tim Stumpf

Stunt Coordinator

• 145 posts

Posted September 03 2004 - 05:25 AM

I guess this explains where their reseach dollars are really going, instead of making their speaker systems sound better.

I think SVS should expand its reach by getting into the car transmission after-market. Posted Image

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Charlie C

Charlie C

Stunt Coordinator

• 237 posts

Posted September 03 2004 - 05:54 AM

think of the QUALITY that would go into a car that Bose had made. It would be so firking cheap...hell, they wouldn't even have a Bose stereo in there.
BUT everyone will think they are the shit cars, cause thats what the TV said Posted Image

"I think SVS should expand its reach by getting into the car transmission after-market"

I think SVS should make alarm clocks Posted Image

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Rory Buszka

Rory Buszka

Supporting Actor

• 784 posts

Posted September 03 2004 - 07:35 AM

Bose should get out of the speaker business. All those demo videos look like they were made at pretty slow speeds. I wonder how they would react if you were going 55 or something.
"It sounds like it's barfing out the bass." - Zach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users