Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

klipsch RF-3II for sale

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Les_S

Les_S

Agent

• 29 posts

Posted August 28 2004 - 06:42 PM

These are great speaker but with new tv on the way I don't have room for these Lightly used towers. Sale price is $400 and I prefer local pickup. I can meet you in Bloomington/Normal, IL to do the exchange. If you want to pay shipping let me know. Price is $400. Only had them for a year and my wife and I rarely watch movies with them.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Kevinmcfa

Kevinmcfa

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted May 22 2009 - 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les_S
These are great speaker but with new tv on the way I don't have room for these Lightly used towers. Sale price is $400 and I prefer local pickup. I can meet you in Bloomington/Normal, IL to do the exchange. If you want to pay shipping let me know. Price is $400. Only had them for a year and my wife and I rarely watch movies with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipN
Hi all,

I am selling the RF-3II floorstanding speakers (2), the RC-3II center speaker, and the RS-3II surround speakers (2).
The speakers are 5 years old and are in good condition. They are black. Overall I would say they were lightly used. I am moving and they are too large for my new home, otherwise I would keep them.
I would like to sell the 5 speakers together for 900 dollars. I would prefer a local pickup if possible. I live near the Jersey shore in the Atlantic City area.
I will ship the speakers if necessary, at buyers expense, but I do not have the original boxes. I also am not sure yet what the actual shipping cost would be.

Thank you

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Kevinmcfa

Kevinmcfa

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted May 22 2009 - 11:36 PM

if you change your mind on shipping.
interested thanks Kevin

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   zzerexess

zzerexess

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted February 04 2010 - 02:55 PM

bro i am really interested in buyng ur whole pakage but m in Pakistan.
can u plz check up the freight expense to Pakistan Islamabad from cargo.n could u lower ur demand price a bit..
send me the pix of ur system.
without the orignal boxes there is a very big chance of them to get demaged...
my e-mail is zzerexess@hotmail.com
regards ADEEL

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,226 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted February 04 2010 - 03:08 PM

I nominate this for most confusing thread ever on the HTF. 

/img/vbsmilies/htf/tongue.gif

Adeel:  The original post of the speaker sale was made nearly six years ago.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

Forum Nav Content I Follow