What's new

FS: Laserdiscs for cheap! (1 Viewer)

Ben Garland

Auditioning
I have the following laserdiscs for sale. I'll give you guys a chance before I list on Ebay (username: bgarland) since you guys were good to me when I was into HT a few years ago.

Unless otherwise noted, all are in very good condition. High res (4 mega pixel) pictures are available for front and back covers (and inside fold when applicable) for ALL titles upon request via email: me [at] bengarland [dot] com.

$1 each :

Barbra Streisand Live at Arrowhead Pond 1994
Cabaret
Forrest Gump
The Fugitive
The Great Escape
Old Yeller
The Rainmaker
Rocky Horror Picture Show
T2 box set (slight water damage on back of box and booklet, discs OK)
West Side Story
Yanni Live at the Acropolis

Buy 6, get 1 free!

I think the following items have some value as collectors items (ie. out of print, not available on dvd, special items included, etc). Feel free to make me a reasonable offer, and I might just accept it -- I'd rather get rid of them to a good home here on the HTF than haggle over a couple measly bucks on Ebay. I'm not looking to make a small fortune, I just can't part with them for $1, and have absolutely no idea where to start on an asking price. =) Also, per forum rules, this is not a "best offer". I will take the first reasonable offer, and the item will cease to be up for sale.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Disney box set, includes the feature film, a "Making of a Classic Film" book, a "Making of a Masterpiece" supplemental disc, and a set of movie poster lithographs. All are in absolutely pristine condition, with a slight bit of wear on the outside of the box. High-res pics upon request!

Beauty and the Beast : Work In Progress

Full length "making of" feature as shown at the 1991 New York Film Festival. Hard to find! High-res pics upon request!

Email me (see top of post) with any questions you may have. If anyone has any idea for a cheap but reliable container to ship these in, let me know -- something that I could find at Office Depot or similar would be great. Everything I've found so far is either too flimsy, too expensive, or too big. Thanks!

Edit: I will accept a payment by USPS Money Order or Paypal only. No checks or cash as it is subject to fraud and/or untraceable. I ship only to street addresses. No PO Boxes or fake Mail Boxes Etc suite addresses. Sorry! Please note if you choose to pay via Paypal, I will have to add 3.5% to cover the transaction fee, and will sell only to verified members.

Ben

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Back to the Future Trilogy
Hunt for Red Oct
Labyrinth
Robin Hood
Spartacus

Can I have dibs on these?

Will also send mail, thanks!

DougFND

Stunt Coordinator
I'll take the following:

Bambi
Backdraft
Mrs. Doubtfire
Pinocchio sealed
Steel Magnolias
Silence of the Lambs

Pinocchio Box Set

Also, which Aladdin version do you have?

Jon Torres

Second Unit
I'll take these:

Beauty and the Beast
The Big Chill
Mary Poppins
Pulp Fiction
Schindler's List
Somewhere In Time
Star Trek VI
To Kill A Mockingbird

Casablanca 50th Anniversary Box Set
Star Trek I-V 25th Anniversary Box Set

The Star Trek Box Set includes the actual movies, right?

Thanks,
Jon

Ben Garland

Auditioning
Jon,

You've got 'em. And yes, the Star Trek box set includes the movies! (Should I be charging more? *grin*)

Please email me your mailing address.

Ben

Aaron Reynolds

Screenwriter
Real Name
Aaron Reynolds
Which Old Yeller and Rocky Horror discs are those? I'd like both if they're the ones I'm looking for (and I can't believe I missed Mary Poppins, I always miss Mary Poppins). And what do you want for Snow White?

Aaron Reynolds

Screenwriter
Real Name
Aaron Reynolds
That's the Old Yeller I want but not the Rocky Horror I want.

But I'm also interested also in The Great Escape and To Kill A Mockingbird. Can I see the covers for those ones?

And how much is shipping to Canada? Postal code L6J 2W9.

Ben Garland

Auditioning
To Kill A Mockingbird is already sold. Sorry for the confusion.

Pics of The Great Escape have been uploaded.

I'm not sure how much shipping to Canada would be. I have to take it to the post office and get it weighed. Do you want to know how much for Snow White, The Great Escape, and Old Yeller?

Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks