Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Warning: ALF Season 1 cut!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
365 replies to this topic

#361 of 366 OFFLINE   MatthewA

MatthewA

Producer

• 6,308 posts
  • LocationSalinas, CA

Posted December 28 2009 - 07:23 AM

Well then it looks like the German version is safe to buy, in spite of the fact that it is a PAL conversion.

Enough is enough, Disney. No more evasions or excuses. We DEMAND the release Song of the South on Blu-ray along with the uncut version of Bedknobs and Broomsticks on Blu-ray. I am going to boycott The Walt Disney Company until then.

#362 of 366 OFFLINE   Neil Brock

Neil Brock

Screenwriter

• 2,145 posts

Posted December 29 2009 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THX2187 

I have every episode of Alf on VHS Tapes from their Original Airings. They are really showing their ages too.
The picture jumps up and down in alot of the episodes and some are starting to Blur. But hey, they're 20 to 23 years old.

Really? Mine look great, as if they were recorded yesterday. But then I didn't do them at 6-hour speed on used or cheap quality tape.

#363 of 366 OFFLINE   Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley

Producer

• 3,394 posts

Posted December 29 2009 - 09:31 PM

OMG ~~! ALF Season One is cut ?? Really???

#364 of 366 OFFLINE   kemcha

kemcha

Second Unit

• 376 posts

Posted December 31 2009 - 11:21 AM

I remember watching this show when I was younger. No matter what region of the world you live in, it's still an enjoyable show, no matter if its on DVD or watching the show in syndication.

#365 of 366 OFFLINE   MatthewA

MatthewA

Producer

• 6,308 posts
  • LocationSalinas, CA

Posted January 21 2011 - 01:04 PM

It's been a year, and Japan has released seasons 3 and 4. I checked Warner Home Video's Japanese site and the episodes appear to be uncut.

Enough is enough, Disney. No more evasions or excuses. We DEMAND the release Song of the South on Blu-ray along with the uncut version of Bedknobs and Broomsticks on Blu-ray. I am going to boycott The Walt Disney Company until then.

#366 of 366 OFFLINE   Tupring

Tupring

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted May 21 2012 - 07:54 PM

I thought the only scene missing from the Geman DVDs was a scene from "For Your Eyes Only" with ALF singing along with "The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't be Late)", which was 40 seconds long And finally, did you not read Oliver A's post? He clearly stated that each episode ran between 24-25 minutes. 24x26 (including the double-length clip show) equals 624 minutes. BTW, did the uncut Odyssey reruns feature the missing scene from the "For Your Eyes Only" episode?

Hey guys, I just discovered this forum recently and I managed to track down a version of this clip. Check it out!