What's new

Tv Show " The Virginian" (1 Viewer)

DenaB

Auditioning
Hello All,
I am desperately trying to find the tv show "The Virginian" on DVD or VHS. I want to purchase the entire show from first air date to the last episode. If anyone knows of someone who has copies of the show and wants to sell them, please let me know. I would like them on DVD if possible. If they have taped them off regular tv and would sell me copies, that would be great too. If anyone has any information please let me know. Thanks again.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Hello Dena,

Welcome to the forum!

Do you mean the 1962+ Virginian? The James Drury, Lee J. Cobb, Doug McClure one? Or the 2000 Diane Lane, John Savage version?

Personally, I'm waiting for the old one, but it still is nowhere to be seen. I don't know about the latter, though.

Cees

Mark To

Supporting Actor
Do a google search. There is a guy who sells the whole series on VHS. His quality isn't grade A but if you want the show easily, this is one method. If you want to do a little more work, it runs in Canada on their Western channel so you could try to get a contact there to record it for you.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I believe selling VHS tapes would be a violation of copyright law, which is banned from being discussed on HTF.

Gord

DenaB

Auditioning
Thanks for all the information. I will keep checking for more results. If anyone else knows of a legal way for me to get this whole series, please let me know. Because i do not want to break any laws or copyrights. I am just a big fan of the show and would like to have my own collection of the show. Don't want to cause any trouble. I make it a practice of being a peacemaker, not a troublemaker. Thanks again.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Is that the sixties-series?
And does anyone, perhaps who saw that one, happen to know who owns it presently? I couldn't find even that information, at least not with anything near a 100% certainty.

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks