Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The Star Trek Enterprise appreciation and Season 4 discussion thread (this one's for the fans).

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1322 replies to this topic

#1321 of 1323 OFFLINE   Corbin Stirn

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit

• 323 posts

Posted April 24 2007 - 07:32 AM

Wow....I am Loving Enterprise on Sci Fi. I just saw the season 3 episodes of the US Wild west and Similitude. Smilitude got to me......that was VERY well done. Anyone else like that episode? I really liked the fact that Tucker got a kiss. I've been hoping those 2 will get together. Seems like very ST series must have an old West theme show. Comments?

#1322 of 1323 OFFLINE   Todd H

Todd H

Screenwriter

• 2,065 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted April 24 2007 - 11:28 PM

I been watching Enterprise since it debuted on HDNet. I didn't catch it the first time it was on so I'm seeing it for the first time. I have to say I'm enjoying it greatly. I find it less techno-babbly (is that a word?) than the other series. It seems more character and story driven. I actually look forward to watching every week.

#1323 of 1323 OFFLINE   Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman

Producer

• 4,184 posts

Posted April 26 2007 - 06:11 PM

Connor Trineer spoke recently at the Grand Slam Convention and he said the only reason Enterprise was renewed for a 4th season is not because of how good it was doing but because they needed enough episodes to make syndication.