-

Photo
- - - - -

Tremors 4: The Legend Begins

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Andres Munoz

Andres Munoz

Screenwriter

• 2,494 posts

Posted July 28 2004 - 09:27 AM

I'm really a sucker for all things Tremors. I even liked the TV series (wonder if it got cancelled for good).

I enjoyed seeing what Rejec...ahem...Perfection looked like 100 years before the events of the first Tremors (pretty much the same, lol).

Michael Gross started off really annoying, all rich and spoiled but then grew into a worthy ancestor to Burt Gromer, the biggest ass kicker this side of Nevada.

The last shot of him going nuts with the new gun and realizing he likes guns (after being against them throughout the whole movie) is priceless.

For the people that have seen this...any opinions?
Andres

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Jason Harbaugh

Jason Harbaugh

Screenwriter

• 2,968 posts

Posted July 28 2004 - 10:03 AM

I have it tivo'd! Posted Image The first will always be my favorite, but the shift in time period makes this one interesting.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Julie K

Julie K

Screenwriter

• 1,963 posts

Posted July 28 2004 - 10:22 AM

The first is the best by a long shot and is one of my favorite movies. I didn't like 4 much when I first saw it but it's grown on me since. I suppose I'm really just a Burt-junkie and even though Gross's character became Burt-like, he still didn't have that great Burt-ness that I needed to see.
"I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf."
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it."

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Andres Munoz

Andres Munoz

Screenwriter

• 2,494 posts

Posted July 29 2004 - 12:37 AM

That is true. Burt was really missed in this movie.
Andres

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   derek

derek

Second Unit

• 497 posts

Posted July 29 2004 - 04:28 AM

I'm a big Tremors fan and just watched T4 on my ReplayTV last night. The flick starts off real slow (and so does Gummer's character)..but gets going the last hour. The cast was pretty decent though I was hoping they'd have a few of the cast from Tremors:The Series as a final farewell.