What's new

Gilmore Girls S2? (1 Viewer)

Stacey_B

Second Unit
Any news about this title yet? I'm dying to know what happens!
Somehow, I manage to live in a place with no WB so, almost every TV on DVD set I have is WB....Sigh!

But, they can't keep me waiting on this one!
Stacey

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
My area didn't have a WB for awhile or did only off and on so my solution was to get a Dish Network system. There is a "Superstation" package you can get that are just WB and UPN stations. In the case of the WB, affiliates in each time zone, so there was no way I could miss it! DirecTV is not so accomodating, or at least was not when I was in need (when Buffy and Angel were residents too). GG is the only show left to keep me tuning to the network now :frowning:

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
I posted this same question just about a week ago, Stacey. :)

The answers I got weren't very pleasing, basically we came to the conclusion it won't be out until probably next year. Although, who knows, maybe the WB will throw us a bone soon and give us some news! I hope.....

Anyway, if you want to take a look at the responses I got, Click Here for a link to my thread.

I'm glad there are lots of people wanting this release. Your not alone, trust me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks