What's new

Directors Yet Another Screenshot Contest, Part Deux (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
One point for a correct answer. First person to hit 21 points wins, with tiebreaker round(s) as needed. After 21 rounds someone else can take over or I can continue, depending on how things go. New shots will go up approximately every other day, though no guarantees. After 21 rounds (or more, depending on how many it takes to get a winner) I'll cede to anyone interested in taking over (or continue if I'm enjoying it and others don't mind).

First round shortly...

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Oh yeah, please put your answer in the subject line. This will make it easier for me to sort responses (I hope). You'll have to put something in the Message area though. I'll leave that to your discretion :)

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I've seen so many movies where people are getting stabbed by random objects that I can't even distinguish them anymore. :)

Also, you might want to take off the link to your DVD collection in your first two posts.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Good luck with the new contest Cameron. You could do what George Kaplan does and sprinkle a few clues here and there, wink wink.:)

ps. I didn't get that one either, random shots from recent films would keep me out of the running.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I don't mind doling out hints. I'll do it like the guy who got banned, so still one point for a correct answer and a person can respond multiple times until the next round.

The Clue
One of the stars of the movie played herself in an episode of Seinfeld and claimed to have a thing for "quirky, bald men."

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Round 2 Clue:

The main character of this movie has been played by three different actors over the years.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Just an FYI that so far I've only had two people respond for Round 2 and the next round will be be posted this evening. So get your answers in soon!

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
I'm really having a hard time making much of anything out on the current capture, other than a few stripes!

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Sorry about that. Let me know if it's better. If not, I'll pick another shot from the same film.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Round 3 Clue:

The lead actress in the film later plays a "decorator" in "Breakfast at Tiffany's."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks