Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Quincy and The Fugitive 1963

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 Videowack

Videowack

Agent

• 39 posts

Posted July 08 2004 - 12:54 PM

Two of my all-time favorite dramatic shows were THE FUGITIVE starring David Janssen, and QUINCY with Jack Klugman. Has anyone heard anything about these 2 shows being released?
Robby Lee

#2 of 6 Craig: Mclaren

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit

• 374 posts

Posted July 09 2004 - 11:33 PM

Quincy was in the Universal booklet which means it should appear next year hopefully. Of course things can change...

#3 of 6 Mark To

Mark To

Supporting Actor

• 574 posts

Posted July 10 2004 - 04:09 AM

On the Fugitive yahoo group there was talk about Barry Morse and Jacqueline Scott being called in to do commentary on the series for a release. I can't see it not coming out as it is one of the greatest shows in TV history. Hopefully it'll be done by a company that will do it right.

#4 of 6 todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,860 posts

Posted July 10 2004 - 03:57 PM

I would love to see Jack Klugman as Quincy appear on CSI. It is amazing watching CSI and then Quincy and seeing the difference in equipment they use.
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#5 of 6 Paul Miller

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor

• 567 posts

Posted March 08 2005 - 06:23 AM

DVDTimes is reporting that Season One & Two of Quincy are coming in one set to DVD on June 7th.

Paul

#6 of 6 Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,836 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted March 08 2005 - 07:41 AM

Geez. With all of these sets Universal is announcing lately, I might as well set up a direct deposit with their bank!