Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Progressive Labs CA-1 Color Analyzer $250

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Thomas Monahan

Thomas Monahan

Agent

• 48 posts

Posted July 06 2004 - 07:03 AM

I am sellig a Progressive Labs CA-1 Color analyzer. Included is a probe and a copy of the software to run the analyzer. The CA-1 can be used to calibrate the greyscale of CRT front and rear projection based displays. When it first came out, it could calibrate digital displays LCD/DLP using projector specific calibration files. Progressive labs no longer makes calibration files. The have come out with a new probe that works with the current software. It calibrates digital displays without the need for projector specific files. I recently purchased a Sony HS20 LCD projector so I ordered the new probe for $700. If I didn't already own the software the cost would have been much higher.

I got tired of paying a ISF tech to come out and touch up the greyscale of my RPTV as it drifts over time. In the long run I think it is cheaper to buy your own analzer and do it yourself.

I paid $1,500 initially for the CA-1 but am selling it for only $250 or best offer. This is less than having a ISF tech come out to calibrate your greyscale.

My Ebay ID is 1100porphyry if you would like to check my feedback. Please email me at thomascls@email.msn.com if interested or if you have any questions. I will help buyer after the sale in using the analzer if needed.

Thanks,
Thomas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users