What's new

The Great Canadian Upgrade Sale!!! (1 Viewer)

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Upgrade time is upon me again. I've never sold any hardware as I've upgraded before, so I have lots and lots of stuff sitting around the house. In lieu of this, I've created a mini-website complete with blurbs, photos, links to manuals and product websites...basically everything you need to make an informed decision.

There are receivers, speakers, sources, cables...even a large chunk of my CD collection for sale. Take a look!

http://members.rogers.com/dominoes/

Although it says it on the page, I will repeat just so all is clear...prices are in CANADIAN FUNDS!...this is good news for US residents due to the current exchange rate!

Please e-mail offers/questions/suggestions/comments/etc. I will reply promptly! Thanks!

RobWil

Supporting Actor
Hi,
I don't want any of your stuff but I do like your website!
Great job!

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Thanks! Seems better than trying to format it all out in one long post, plus putting pictures up is nice...I like seeing what I buy, the same I'm sure goes for other people.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I read you loud and clear Aaron. Let me dig them up tomorrow and I'll e-mail you back...I'm thinking $15CND for the three if we can meet somewhere close to here (401/404).

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Aww c'mon guys, save this stuff from eBay. Surely someone here could use this stuff.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I'll drop to $650 (for the Veritas 2.1s) if someone wants to pick them up, or I can deliver them. If I deliver them, you're free to try them out in your system before purchasing them.

A reminder that the Veritas line now starts at the 2.2i for $2800+tax.

Users who are viewing this thread