What's new

Paige Davis from Trading Spaces....WOW!! (2 Viewers)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I know she was trying to raise money for charity, but boy isn't this over and beyond the wholesome image she has always presented for public consumption (and, no, the TV Guide cover doesn't count ;) ).

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston

He was standing right there...so I don't think he had a problem with it. I just wonder what TLC thinks of all this. I believe Paige has a "morality clause" in her contract that prohibits her from getting into questionsable situations like this where the good wholesome reputation she has built can be questioned.

Shawn C

Screenwriter
No thanks. Show me a pic with Genevieve Gorder doing the same thing and we'll talk!

RafaelB

Second Unit
I was there at Broadway Bares that night! The event raised more than $500,000.00 for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS- very much a good cause.

She definitely showed more than the pics implied at one point. I'm sure the straight guys in the audience (all 12 of them LOL) enjoyed it. :D

Rafael.

Jodee

Screenwriter
Given who her husband is, she's probably used to being groped by gay guys. :D

Jodee

Screenwriter
Her husband is a Broadway actor, I have seen him with her on "Oprah" and also on TLC's "Wedding Story" special about their wedding. He does not exactly come across as being straight.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor

That too. I'm surprised she doesn't get much *ahem* attention. She's pretty hot.

Max Knight

Supporting Actor
The scuttle-butt that I've heard is that Paige and her hubby are quite active in the swinging scene....

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
If Max is right, I'll never think of the WORDS "Trading Spaces" in quite the same way. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks