Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Land of the Lost Easter Eggs SPOILERS

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Ron Lee Green

Ron Lee Green

Supporting Actor

• 671 posts

Posted July 04 2004 - 12:55 AM

The Land of the Lost season one set is fast becoming one of my favorite dvds. First, there are 10 commentary tracks, which is a plus for me because I've seen all the episodes numerous times throughout the years, so these commentaries make it seem fresh again. Now, I've discovered that there are hidden easter eggs. The following contains spoilers so don't read on if you want to be surprised and find them on your own. Each disc has one easter egg. First, from the main menu go to Episode Index. This will go to a menu of titles where you are given the option to choose play or choose scenes. Press scenes. This will take you to an episode title, with 4 egg-shaped circles playing various scenes showing the different chapter stops for that episode. This only works for the following episodes: Downstream on disc #1, Possession on disc #2, and Hurricane on disc #3. Go to the bottom center, and keep pressing the down arrow key until you highlight the title of the episode at the top and it changes colors to green. Press enter. This should take you to a hidden interview with writer David Gerrold.
"Congratulations. You're still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model."

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Glenn Overholt

Glenn Overholt

Producer

• 4,207 posts

Posted July 04 2004 - 04:59 AM

Thanmk! I can't wait to try those out. I don't have many season sets but I did notice that on this one, if you select one episode to play it won't go back to the menu when it is finiashed, but will continue with the next episode. Are most like this? Glenn

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   David Akers

David Akers

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted July 27 2004 - 03:38 AM

I believe that you can only access the title on the screen once it has cycled through the song that's playing and resets the screen. -David
htf@davidakers.com
My Homepage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users