-

Photo

Polk LS/fx surround speakers w/ switchable bi-pole/di-pole design $160 shipped.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 of 11 Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter

• 1,367 posts

Posted July 04 2004 - 12:47 AM

Great surround speakers w/ dynamic sound. Has a knob on the back to switch between bipolar and dipole design on the fly. These speakers originally sold for $499 brand new. I reat them a conservative 7/10 on appearance, and a 10/10 on sound. The speakers are white and are in good condition. Each speaker has 2 tweeters and 2 drivers. I am selling to get new Athena AS-R1's to match my fronts. As w/ almost everything else I sell, something tells me that I will resent my decision to sell them shortly after they're gone (if they sell). I am selling for $150 shipped anywhere in the contiguous US. I will also ship to Canada for slightly more. Email, PM, or post me if you have any questions or concerns. My eBay ID is kalexan577 if you want some feedback. Thanks for looking.
"What does God want with a Starship?" - Captain Kirk from Star Trek V: The Final Frontier.

"For the first few minutes of the film, I had accidently listened to the Dolby Digital track." - Ron Epstein (HTF)

#2 of 11 Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter

• 1,367 posts

Posted July 04 2004 - 12:51 AM

***Moderators, can you please identify these as surround speakers in the main heading right after Polk LS/fx...? Thanks.
"What does God want with a Starship?" - Captain Kirk from Star Trek V: The Final Frontier.

"For the first few minutes of the film, I had accidently listened to the Dolby Digital track." - Ron Epstein (HTF)

#3 of 11 Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen

Producer

• 6,317 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted July 04 2004 - 02:10 AM

sure

The Sonodome - circa 2001
The Newest Sonotube - circa 2001
Gregg's DVDs updated...sometimes
Lion Audio Video Consultants usually current

#4 of 11 Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter

• 1,367 posts

Posted July 04 2004 - 07:54 AM

thanks GreggPosted Image

#5 of 11 Joe Thompson

Joe Thompson

Stunt Coordinator

• 128 posts

Posted July 04 2004 - 09:42 AM

Kevin,
Are these the LSi/FX 's? I went to the Polk website but could only find the LSi/FX for $1049 retail. If not, how old are yours & why only a 7 out of 10 for condition?
Any info would be helpful.....

thanks....

Joe

#6 of 11 Warren_Sc

Warren_Sc

Second Unit

• 277 posts

Posted July 04 2004 - 03:24 PM

Whick Fx model are these speakers?

Thanks,
Warren-

#7 of 11 Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter

• 1,367 posts

Posted July 04 2004 - 04:37 PM

Here is a picture mounted upside down from a ceiling that I found (keep in mind that the speakers I am selling are white in color):

Posted Image

I'll post some more pics if I can find them.

#8 of 11 Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter

• 1,367 posts

Posted July 07 2004 - 11:47 AM

C'mon people, these are REAL Polk speakers - the kind they made before they sold out and went the mass market route.

Final offer....$150 shipped.

#9 of 11 Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter

• 1,367 posts

Posted July 12 2004 - 04:05 AM

Ben Carlson, I sent you an email and a PM. The email was returned to me w/ errors. Contact me again if you don't get them.

#10 of 11 Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter

• 1,367 posts

Posted July 13 2004 - 02:22 AM

still for sale

#11 of 11 Miles Lucasso

Miles Lucasso

Stunt Coordinator

• 101 posts

Posted July 19 2004 - 01:08 PM

Kevin-

I just sold a pair on these (black) on ebay. they went for
$162.50 and they paid shipping. You'll have no problem selling them there.

-Miles