What's new

Becker, King of Queens Season 3, and Coach (1 Viewer)

Jack_C

Auditioning
Does anyone know if there are any plans to release the television show "Becker" starring Ted Danson anytime soon? I know Paramount has the rights to this show and would love to see it out soon.

Also, any word on King of Queens Season 3? I would really like to see this out soon.

Also, I know tvshowsondvd.com had the whole big thing with Universal releasing tv shows on DVD and "Coach" starring Craig T Nelson was included. Does anyone have any new information on a possible release date for this show? Thanks

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I don't know about any of these for sure, but I'm hoping King of Queens Season 3 might get a november/december release. Given that season 2 came out fairly soon after season 1 at least compared to some of Columbia's other releases I'm thinking its doing pretty well. At least I'm hoping that its doing fairly well since I got hooked on this show through the DVDs.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Coach probably won't make it until 2005, Jack. No word yet about the other two. I doubt that Paramount considers Becker a priority, but I could be mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks