What's new

Amazon STL: Hitchcock Collection or Warner Film Noir Collection (1 Viewer)

PerryD

Supporting Actor
If anyone is interested in either of these titles, I will be purchasing them later tonight. The Share-the-Love price on the Hitchcock Collection (9 movies) is only $62.95, and the discounted price on the Film Noir collection (5 movies) is $31.45 with free shipping. Just add your email address to this thread or private mail me.

Hitchcock Collection

Film Noir Collection

PerryD

Supporting Actor
I've gotten a great response so far. I will also include the Scorcese collection for everyone so far since I just got a STL on it. It's only $37.75 for 5 movies:

Scorsese Collection

PerryD

Supporting Actor
Okay, love has been sent. Don't forget to choose the free shipping option on the order page to maximize the deal.

Ben Silva

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not familiar with this Share the Love Program. Can someone tell me how it works and is it too late for the Noir set and the Scorcese set?

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
Well, I asked for some love for Scorsese back on July 1st and never... received..... any.:frowning:

Dax P

Stunt Coordinator
Sending love on the Scorsese box to Bleddyn, Tan, Edgar, and Tory... not sure if anyone still needs or wants it, but the price is great if you plan to get it...

I'd take love on the noir box, if anyone was offering... my e-mail- [email protected]

Edgar's bounced back (hotmail box full?).

Bleddyn's Earthlink Spam-blocker put me in the 'suspect mail' area...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks