What's new

Monk ...No Sound on the Bonus Features??? (1 Viewer)

Tina Lee

Second Unit
I just finished watching Monk Season 1 and everything was perfect until I reached the bonus features.

There was a music soundtrack on it, but no sound in the interviews and clips... did I just get a bad disc or is this a problem with the release??

Tina Lee

Second Unit
Thanks for the info, Matt. :)

That's the problem all right. I'm going to try fiddling with the player... If I don't get any results, Universal will hear from me... not that I expect that to do any good. :rolleyes

What's really disappointing is that Monk is such a good, fresh show. It looks like Universal would have takenthe time to do it right. The set doesn't even have scene selection on it...

MattHR

Screenwriter

Agreed. I will never understand why things like this are allowed to happen. It seems to be a continuing problem, with Universal in particular. Is there no QC department anymore? You'd think someone would actually check the discs on a variety of players and AV systems to ensure that flaws like this do not make it to the final product. At least there is a way to adjust my system to listen to it, but I shouldn't have to. Hopefully, Universal will offer remastered discs for replacement...as they have done many times before. (Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, The Meaning of Life, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks