-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Profiler- Season 4

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Steve Meil

Steve Meil

Stunt Coordinator

• 95 posts
  • LocationAurora, CO

Posted June 26 2004 - 10:35 AM

Does anyone have any infomation if and when season 4 will be comming to disk? It kinda keaves you hanging after watching all 3 seasons. Will they ever get the rights to the missing episode from season 1

#2 of 5 Guido

Guido

Stunt Coordinator

• 73 posts

Posted June 26 2004 - 02:52 PM

I emailed A&E and encourage anyone who agrees with me to do the same (though you don't have to agree of course!). The fourth season really fell apart completely - the first two eps featured Ally Walker as Sam, and then all of a sudden Sam was gone - no Ally Walker - and absolutely NO MENTION ever again of Sam by the rest of the cast. It was one of the poorest moves ever, and I emailed A & E to say that I believe the first two eps are worth owning but nothing else, and certainly not at the high $100 pricetag for A & E stuff.

Thanks for readin!
Posted Image
G

#3 of 5 Adam T

Adam T

Agent

• 45 posts

Posted June 26 2004 - 05:37 PM

I agree the first two episodes are worth putting on dvd. There were a few episodes that are worth being on dvd, including the crossover episode with The Pretender. (If that ever gets released by 20th Century Fox)

#4 of 5 Guido

Guido

Stunt Coordinator

• 73 posts

Posted July 02 2004 - 10:06 AM

The crossover was actually just at the end of Season 3 - the set recently released, so you can check it out on there (well the second half of it anyway!).

#5 of 5 Louis_P

Louis_P

Stunt Coordinator

• 99 posts

Posted July 02 2004 - 11:22 AM

There was also a Pretender crossover in season 4 of ProfilerPosted Image