What's new

A university named after me - how cool! (1 Viewer)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
It's interesting that I have found a university with my name: www.nicholls.edu :emoji_thumbsup: And their mascot is a Colonel, and their logo is a sword. :cool: Perhaps their shirts with "Harvard on the Bayou" are a little bit much, but what the heck. I ordered several "Nicholls State University" t-shirts for my use.....

Does anyone else have a namesake college?

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
It's interesting that I have found a university with my name: www.nicholls.edu :emoji_thumbsup: And their mascot is a Colonel, and their logo is a sword. :cool: Perhaps their shirts with "Harvard on the Bayou" are a little bit much, but what the heck. I ordered several "Nicholls State University" t-shirts for my use.....

Does anyone else have a namesake college?

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Wait... this just in...

Anyone from Syracuse, NY? It seems there's a "Poehlman House" pub listed as a historical landmark.

Poehlman House
2654 E. Genesee St.
Syracuse, New york

If someone could get me a T-shirt from the "Poehlman House", I'd gladly repay you for I'd be the envy of all my siblings.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
There's a "Cameron's Books" in Portland. Of course I have the t-shirt.

Jeff_Krueger

Stunt Coordinator
I don't have a namesake college, but I do have...well...um lets's just say Wes Craven is on my shit list

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
An imaging company ... www.savin.com

I once sent them my resume for a position I was not even qualified for. Few days later I receive a call from a very out of breath HR person asking me to come down for an interview. Saying that they had to meet me ... weird. :D

I will have to look into this some more. Hopefully there is some inheritance money there .. haha

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
I have a bar soap named after me. My products have seen you in the the shower!!! :)

cheers!

Josh DIAL

Johnny_M

Second Unit
i have a museum named after me, and apparently i am a feared gambler, and i died in 1892. :frowning:

Johnny

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks