What's new

Voyage of the Mimi/Second Voyage of the Mimi (1 Viewer)

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
I would very much like to see this PBS series released on dvd. I know I cannot be the only one who watched this show. It was available on VHS years ago, but I never purchased them.

It was a great series and I really enjoyed it. Infact, I enjoyed most of PBS programming.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
I would very much like to see this PBS series released on dvd. I know I cannot be the only one who watched this show. It was available on VHS years ago, but I never purchased them.

It was a great series and I really enjoyed it. Infact, I enjoyed most of PBS programming.

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
I have been looking for the original voyage for a long time.

It can be purchased, but only has a education package that includes software, at a cost of around $500.

You can order it here: VHS only :)

http://www.sunburst.com

Thank you for your interest in the Voyage of the Mimi. Sunburst is the publisher of both series one (whales) and two (mayan
civilizations). Their number is 1-800-338-3457.

There has been much interest and enthusiasm for a new, updated series and Bank Street College is currently creating a proposal to
produce a third Mimi. Check Bank Street's website periodically for updates: www.bankstreet.edu

Sincerely,
Bridget Anderson
Content Researcher, Mimi III
Bank Street College of Education
610 W. 112th St.
NY, NY 10025

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
I have been looking for the original voyage for a long time.

It can be purchased, but only has a education package that includes software, at a cost of around $500.

You can order it here: VHS only :)

http://www.sunburst.com

Thank you for your interest in the Voyage of the Mimi. Sunburst is the publisher of both series one (whales) and two (mayan
civilizations). Their number is 1-800-338-3457.

There has been much interest and enthusiasm for a new, updated series and Bank Street College is currently creating a proposal to
produce a third Mimi. Check Bank Street's website periodically for updates: www.bankstreet.edu

Sincerely,
Bridget Anderson
Content Researcher, Mimi III
Bank Street College of Education
610 W. 112th St.
NY, NY 10025

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks