What's new

Stargate SG-1 releases? (1 Viewer)

Dan M~

Second Unit
When can I expect the release of Season 7? Is there a schedule for releases that has been announced?

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan M~

Second Unit
When can I expect the release of Season 7? Is there a schedule for releases that has been announced?

Thanks,

-Dan

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Probably not. My best guess in a previous thread was this September, but in any event it would just be once a year now.

It sucks waiting. Season 7 was a good one!

Glenn

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Probably not. My best guess in a previous thread was this September, but in any event it would just be once a year now.

It sucks waiting. Season 7 was a good one!

Glenn

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
I can't wait! I sure hope it won't be later than October... in fact, I wish it was out NOW, but, I guess we'll just have to wait....unfortunetaly...

:)

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
I can't wait! I sure hope it won't be later than October... in fact, I wish it was out NOW, but, I guess we'll just have to wait....unfortunetaly...

:)

Adam*M

Stunt Coordinator
I just read that it is coming out on October 19th!

(This stupid forum won't let me post a URL to where I read this news.)

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
6 eh 8 - what's a couple of days?

I was repressing my trigger finger so I hit an 8 by mistake.
my bad. It still shows 26 though. Oh well, i'm glad it isn't any later in the year.

Glenn

Bill>Moore

Second Unit
I'm looking forward to s7 on DVD. I've been catching up with SG-1 this year after finally getting into it. With s8 on the horizon next week, I'm starting into s6 on my DVDs. I'm going to join s8 since I know most of the major spoilers of s6-7 and think I can follow s8 just fine.

Getting s7 and watching it on DVD will be a nice treat when it arrives though. Hate having to wait. I've gotten used to just walking into the store and buying the next season I need when I finish with the previous season.

Eric F

Screenwriter
You can't beat a nice anamorphic picture, 5.1 surround and no commercials.

Hope Atlantis is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks