What's new

A/V companies in Boston? (1 Viewer)

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
I was perusing monster.com a few weeks ago, and came across a job at Lexicon here in the Boston area that is fairly similar to what I do now. I've wanted to work for an Audio company for a while now, and it seems like a good time for me to look into it.

I was wondering if you guys know of any other A/V companies in the area. I'm researching it myself, but any help you guys can give would be great.

And yes I know Bose is in Framingham, so I'll save you all the effort of typing that one up :p)

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
I was perusing monster.com a few weeks ago, and came across a job at Lexicon here in the Boston area that is fairly similar to what I do now. I've wanted to work for an Audio company for a while now, and it seems like a good time for me to look into it.

I was wondering if you guys know of any other A/V companies in the area. I'm researching it myself, but any help you guys can give would be great.

And yes I know Bose is in Framingham, so I'll save you all the effort of typing that one up :p)

DaveMcS

Second Unit
Boston Acoustics springs to mind right away....I'll have a look around and see if I can find more a the day progresses

DaveMcS

Second Unit
Boston Acoustics springs to mind right away....I'll have a look around and see if I can find more a the day progresses

Adam.Heckman

Second Unit
I've lived in Boston and now live in Quincy, just south. Are you looking to work for a headquarters? What type of work?

Adam.Heckman

Second Unit
I've lived in Boston and now live in Quincy, just south. Are you looking to work for a headquarters? What type of work?

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
Adam, I'm an electrical engineer with an analog background, so most A/V companies would have jobs that I'm roughly qualified for.

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
Adam, I'm an electrical engineer with an analog background, so most A/V companies would have jobs that I'm roughly qualified for.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
While Boston Acoustics naturally comes to mind, you should also check BA's high-end subsidary, Snell Acoustics.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
While Boston Acoustics naturally comes to mind, you should also check BA's high-end subsidary, Snell Acoustics.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks