What's new

NCAA Football 2004 (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Well, the football guides have been rolling out. Who's your money on and how do you think your team's going to do? Kentucky's going to suck as usual. On a related note, I'm happy as hell my friend Abney got drafted by Baltimore. Feel pretty bad that I didn't give him a call before he left though.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Well, the football guides have been rolling out. Who's your money on and how do you think your team's going to do? Kentucky's going to suck as usual. On a related note, I'm happy as hell my friend Abney got drafted by Baltimore. Feel pretty bad that I didn't give him a call before he left though.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I have not read much about other teams, but Michigan's challenge will be replacing Chris Perry at RB -- no one from last season's roster stands out, so there may be some freshmen getting carries this season. They return their entire receiving group and most of the defensive secondary, and they had quite a bit of young depth on the offensive line. They should be okay at QB, since Matt Guttierez should be able to take over for the departed John Navarre.

The Wolverines should be one of the favorites in the Big Ten. It will be interesting to see how Ohio State does, since they lost so many players in the draft and Maurice Clarett's status is still unknown (although I would bet he does not play in Columbus this year).

How is Mike Williams doing in his attempt to get reinstated at USC?

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I have not read much about other teams, but Michigan's challenge will be replacing Chris Perry at RB -- no one from last season's roster stands out, so there may be some freshmen getting carries this season. They return their entire receiving group and most of the defensive secondary, and they had quite a bit of young depth on the offensive line. They should be okay at QB, since Matt Guttierez should be able to take over for the departed John Navarre.

The Wolverines should be one of the favorites in the Big Ten. It will be interesting to see how Ohio State does, since they lost so many players in the draft and Maurice Clarett's status is still unknown (although I would bet he does not play in Columbus this year).

How is Mike Williams doing in his attempt to get reinstated at USC?

CalvinCarr

Supporting Actor
Of Course the Florida Gators will win it all this year.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

I just wish they would give the Gator Bowl the last BCS game or the ACC championship game. Jacksonville knows how to throw a big game. Look at the Florida Georgia game. The Superbowl will be awesome this year.:D

CalvinCarr

Supporting Actor
Of Course the Florida Gators will win it all this year.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

I just wish they would give the Gator Bowl the last BCS game or the ACC championship game. Jacksonville knows how to throw a big game. Look at the Florida Georgia game. The Superbowl will be awesome this year.:D

Tony_Woods

Stunt Coordinator
Here's hoping the Huskers can ride solid defense for a while until the new offense gets clicking. Should be a very promising year.

Tony_Woods

Stunt Coordinator
Here's hoping the Huskers can ride solid defense for a while until the new offense gets clicking. Should be a very promising year.

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
I think this year is John Bunting's last opportunity to do something with the UNC Tar Heels. If he doesn't have a decent season, it's bye bye Bunting.

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
I think this year is John Bunting's last opportunity to do something with the UNC Tar Heels. If he doesn't have a decent season, it's bye bye Bunting.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I don't really have a favorite college football team, but I really believe that U.S.C will be in the fix for the national title once again, especially when/if they get Mike Williams back. Right now they're my early pick to win it all.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I don't really have a favorite college football team, but I really believe that U.S.C will be in the fix for the national title once again, especially when/if they get Mike Williams back. Right now they're my early pick to win it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks