What's new

Old Nick Shows (1 Viewer)

Joseph G.

Agent
I dont know who owns the rights to old nickolodean shows and cartoons. But I would love to see alot of them get dvd releases. Shows such as: Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afraid of The Dark, Hey Dude, and tunes such as: AHHH! Real Monsters, Count Duckula, Doug and ect. ect. I think that Nickolodean would benefit by releasing some of these shows and labeling them Nick Classics. Kind of how Hanna Barberra labels their cartoon box sets as the Hanna Barberra collection. Just curious how many people would be interested in box sets like these. Also feel free to list shows you would consider Nick Classics. I realize this is just wishful thinking and probably hopeful dreaming, but it would be great to see.

Joseph G.

Agent
I dont know who owns the rights to old nickolodean shows and cartoons. But I would love to see alot of them get dvd releases. Shows such as: Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afraid of The Dark, Hey Dude, and tunes such as: AHHH! Real Monsters, Count Duckula, Doug and ect. ect. I think that Nickolodean would benefit by releasing some of these shows and labeling them Nick Classics. Kind of how Hanna Barberra labels their cartoon box sets as the Hanna Barberra collection. Just curious how many people would be interested in box sets like these. Also feel free to list shows you would consider Nick Classics. I realize this is just wishful thinking and probably hopeful dreaming, but it would be great to see.

JohnSmith

Supporting Actor
Was Danger Mouse ever shown on US television? that was great :)
I miss Ren & Stimpy, would be great if a boxset came out. Looks very unlikely though :frowning:

JohnSmith

Supporting Actor
Was Danger Mouse ever shown on US television? that was great :)
I miss Ren & Stimpy, would be great if a boxset came out. Looks very unlikely though :frowning:

StacyV

Second Unit
Aside from Ren & Stimpy, it's Nick's live action shows I'd most be interested in, not that I'd buy them all, but it'd be nice to see:

Salute Your Shorts

Are You Afraid of The Dark

Hey Dude

Secret World of Alex Mack

Kenan & Kel

Space Cases

Fifteen

Adventures of Pete & Pete

Roundhouse

Welcome Freshmen

Mystery Files of Shelby Woo

You Cant Do That On Television

My Brother and Me

I consider them all classics, I'd definitely buy a few of those.

StacyV

Second Unit
Aside from Ren & Stimpy, it's Nick's live action shows I'd most be interested in, not that I'd buy them all, but it'd be nice to see:

Salute Your Shorts

Are You Afraid of The Dark

Hey Dude

Secret World of Alex Mack

Kenan & Kel

Space Cases

Fifteen

Roundhouse

Welcome Freshmen

Mystery Files of Shelby Woo

You Cant Do That On Television

My Brother and Me

I consider them all classics, I'd definitely buy a few of those.

Michael Sliger

Second Unit
Yes John, Dangermouse was aired here in the States in the 80s (on Nickelodeon as well). No sign of DVDs here for that series. Region 2 has a few "best-of" disks available, but AFAIK they are edited (titles and recaps removed from the older 5 minute episodes).
As I have stated a few times on this forum, I'll buy DVDs of most of the live-action UK imports that Nickelodeon aired. I have already imported some the original Tomorrow People DVDs and will probably pick up Children of the Stones from a UK online store in the near future. Still no sign of Into the Labyrinth anywhere yet. I'd prefer to buy these from a US company though (hint hint).

Michael Sliger

Second Unit
Yes John, Dangermouse was aired here in the States in the 80s (on Nickelodeon as well). No sign of DVDs here for that series. Region 2 has a few "best-of" disks available, but AFAIK they are edited (titles and recaps removed from the older 5 minute episodes).
As I have stated a few times on this forum, I'll buy DVDs of most of the live-action UK imports that Nickelodeon aired. I have already imported some the original Tomorrow People DVDs and will probably pick up Children of the Stones from a UK online store in the near future. Still no sign of Into the Labyrinth anywhere yet. I'd prefer to buy these from a US company though (hint hint).

RyanAn

Screenwriter

My Brother and Me

All That

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Hey, Dude

Salute Your Shorts

Ren & Stimpy (Adult Part Cartoon!)

Rugrats

Doug

They are all shows I would pick up in a heartbeat.

'We run, we jump, we swim and play...'

RyanAn

Screenwriter

My Brother and Me

All That

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Hey, Dude

Salute Your Shorts

Ren & Stimpy (Adult Part Cartoon!)

Rugrats

Doug

They are all shows I would pick up in a heartbeat.

'We run, we jump, we swim and play...'

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I really want Are You Afraid of the Dark. I love that show. I hope Paramount releases oit and all the other Nick shows soon.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I really want Are You Afraid of the Dark. I love that show. I hope Paramount releases oit and all the other Nick shows soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks