What's new

Nip/Tuck Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Duane R

Second Unit
I didn't see a thread for this season specifically, so I thought I'd start one :D Is anyone else waiting impatiently for this to start? I suppose two big questions that people are hoping will be answered are the Julia's paternity test results, and what fallout there'll be after doing the "face change" on the drug dealer.

Duane R

Second Unit
I didn't see a thread for this season specifically, so I thought I'd start one :D Is anyone else waiting impatiently for this to start? I suppose two big questions that people are hoping will be answered are the Julia's paternity test results, and what fallout there'll be after doing the "face change" on the drug dealer.

NolanJ

Second Unit
I loved Season 1, but season finale ending kinda left me uneasy... didn't the doctors think there might be some paybacks for setting up "mr tattoo" with a face that was going to get him arrested?

I don't think that they would risk having their family hurt by setting up the guy.

NolanJ

Second Unit
I loved Season 1, but season finale ending kinda left me uneasy... didn't the doctors think there might be some paybacks for setting up "mr tattoo" with a face that was going to get him arrested?

I don't think that they would risk having their family hurt by setting up the guy.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
I don't think there was much risk. He was abandoning his old life to become a star, so really the only other person that would know who he really was would be the guy that was in surgery with him making sure the docs didn't try to kill him.

Aside from that one guy, who would take an order from him? They don't know it's their boss.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
I don't think there was much risk. He was abandoning his old life to become a star, so really the only other person that would know who he really was would be the guy that was in surgery with him making sure the docs didn't try to kill him.

Aside from that one guy, who would take an order from him? They don't know it's their boss.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I didnt watch the first season until repeats and I am hooked. Great show. Edgy,sexy funny.

I cant wait for the second season.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I didnt watch the first season until repeats and I am hooked. Great show. Edgy,sexy funny.

I cant wait for the second season.

NolanJ

Second Unit
Great episode tonight! I especially loved the highlights for the upcoming episodes.

Looks like this season will be even better than the 1st !

NolanJ

Second Unit
Great episode tonight! I especially loved the highlights for the upcoming episodes.

Looks like this season will be even better than the 1st !

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure I can watch this show right before I go to bed because some of the plastic surgeries get a little hard to watch, especially the facial reconstructive surgery from last night's episode.

Why is Christian still with Gina, even though the baby isn't his?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure I can watch this show right before I go to bed because some of the plastic surgeries get a little hard to watch, especially the facial reconstructive surgery from last night's episode.

Why is Christian still with Gina, even though the baby isn't his?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks