What's new

Can we expect a second volume of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? (1 Viewer)

Travis W.

Second Unit
I don't know how well TMNT Volume 1 sold or anything but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about Artisan releasing season 2.

Travis W.

Second Unit
I don't know how well TMNT Volume 1 sold or anything but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about Artisan releasing season 2.

Joseph G.

Agent
I hope we get it soon, I just now watched my first season disc, and now I'm excited to see if they will keep producing season releases.

Joseph G.

Agent
I hope we get it soon, I just now watched my first season disc, and now I'm excited to see if they will keep producing season releases.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
Artisan will definitely release more, just depends on what format. If they go the "season set" route, then a nice 2-disc set of Season 2 would be good. However, they may just continue with subsequent volumes (ala Speed Racer).

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
Artisan will definitely release more, just depends on what format. If they go the "season set" route, then a nice 2-disc set of Season 2 would be good. However, they may just continue with subsequent volumes (ala Speed Racer).

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I am a huge TMNT fan. I really love it. I just hope that the sets come out with more features than the first. I hope they start mentioning on the spines that it is a season set... Has anyone else had the pleasure of looking at the 2003 series' DVDs? The spines are wonderful. I wish they would do that with these.

Ryan

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I am a huge TMNT fan. I really love it. I just hope that the sets come out with more features than the first. I hope they start mentioning on the spines that it is a season set... Has anyone else had the pleasure of looking at the 2003 series' DVDs? The spines are wonderful. I wish they would do that with these.

Ryan

Randy*S

Second Unit
Real Name
Randy
I hope they do release more! I'm not a huge tmnt "fan" but I like it and it's nice to break up the Hanna Barbera cartoons every one in a while and besides I love any thing with ninjas. :)

By the way, anyone think the gameboy advance tmnt video episode will be worth getting?

Randy*S

Second Unit
Real Name
Randy
I hope they do release more! I'm not a huge tmnt "fan" but I like it and it's nice to break up the Hanna Barbera cartoons every one in a while and besides I love any thing with ninjas. :)

By the way, anyone think the gameboy advance tmnt video episode will be worth getting?

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I hope so. I'm a huge fan of TMNT as well and nothing was better then picking up Season 1 that day, I can't wait for the rest.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I hope so. I'm a huge fan of TMNT as well and nothing was better then picking up Season 1 that day, I can't wait for the rest.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
TMNT=Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I'm editing the thread title accordingly. Please use full names in thread titles. Thanks!

M.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
TMNT=Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I'm editing the thread title accordingly. Please use full names in thread titles. Thanks!

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks