What's new

Jenna Lewis (survivor 1 & All Stars) sex tape (1 Viewer)

Larry Fletcher

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry I don't have a link to a news story but this is the newest celebrity sex tape(if you consider her a celebrity). She eloped in Vegas and made a tape with her husband.

P.S. It is better than the Paris Hilton tape :D

Larry Fletcher

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry I don't have a link to a news story but this is the newest celebrity sex tape(if you consider her a celebrity). She eloped in Vegas and made a tape with her husband.

P.S. It is better than the Paris Hilton tape :D

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
SO what's with this sex-tape craze? Is it not enough for these people to be on TV as it is, do they have to be filmed to feel good about themselves or what? :)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
SO what's with this sex-tape craze? Is it not enough for these people to be on TV as it is, do they have to be filmed to feel good about themselves or what? :)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It's an instant ticket to stardom for those who can't make it on talent alone...Pam Anderson...Paris Hilton...etc.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It's an instant ticket to stardom for those who can't make it on talent alone...Pam Anderson...Paris Hilton...etc.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
who knows. But if they want to keep making them, I'll keep downloading and watching them :b

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
who knows. But if they want to keep making them, I'll keep downloading and watching them :b

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
When I first read the title of the thread I thought it said "Jerry Lewis sex tape". I was wondering who in hell would be interested in that......

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
When I first read the title of the thread I thought it said "Jerry Lewis sex tape". I was wondering who in hell would be interested in that......

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

:laugh:

Oh yeah, Pretty Laaaaaaaady

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

:laugh:

Larry Fletcher

Stunt Coordinator
Jerry Lewis sex tape would rule all! lol!!!!! I agree. If they keep making them I will keep downloading. God bless Bittorrent. :D

Larry Fletcher

Stunt Coordinator
Jerry Lewis sex tape would rule all! lol!!!!! I agree. If they keep making them I will keep downloading. God bless Bittorrent. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks