Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Did you get a booklet with Quantum Leap S1?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 of 12 OFFLINE   Aaron_H

Aaron_H

Agent

• 38 posts

Posted June 19 2004 - 02:20 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone got a booklet with their copy of Quantum Leap: Season 1? There was a place for one, but the only thing that was there was a promo thing. Just wondering...thanks.

#2 of 12 OFFLINE   MattGentry

MattGentry

Second Unit

• 257 posts

Posted June 19 2004 - 02:38 PM

As far as I know, no. The Quantum Leap Season One DVD set does not come with a booklet. A fact that I was not happy to find out. I love booklets, especially ones on shows I hold so dear...

#3 of 12 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted June 19 2004 - 11:25 PM

It didn't come with a booklet. The pocket was used to hold an advertisment for a pair of Uni films, in my case and for everyone else I've heard about where anything was in there at all. I've also heard about it being empty, though.
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#4 of 12 OFFLINE   Christian Preischl

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter

• 1,376 posts

Posted June 20 2004 - 03:49 AM

Yup, mine came from Canada and the sleeve was empty. But then again, I'm used to that by now, see Smallville Season 2. Posted Image

Chris

#5 of 12 OFFLINE   Jimmy M

Jimmy M

Second Unit

• 303 posts

Posted June 20 2004 - 12:05 PM

That's funny... My Smallville Season 2 did have an insert, but season 1 did not. Jimmy!
"The way I live, kids would be redundant." - JMS

www.heroscapers.com is a great resource if you play Heroscape!

#6 of 12 OFFLINE   Christian Preischl

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter

• 1,376 posts

Posted June 20 2004 - 08:56 PM

Jimmy, both Smallville's are supposed to have a booklet. Search the news archives for "Gilmore Girls" on tvshowsondvd.com, there's an email address you can contact. Maybe they'll send you one (they were gracious enough to send me my Smallville Season 2 booklet even though I live in Germany!). Okay, btt. Chris

#7 of 12 OFFLINE   Aaron_H

Aaron_H

Agent

• 38 posts

Posted June 19 2004 - 02:20 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone got a booklet with their copy of Quantum Leap: Season 1? There was a place for one, but the only thing that was there was a promo thing. Just wondering...thanks.

#8 of 12 OFFLINE   MattGentry

MattGentry

Second Unit

• 257 posts

Posted June 19 2004 - 02:38 PM

As far as I know, no. The Quantum Leap Season One DVD set does not come with a booklet. A fact that I was not happy to find out. I love booklets, especially ones on shows I hold so dear...

#9 of 12 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted June 19 2004 - 11:25 PM

It didn't come with a booklet. The pocket was used to hold an advertisment for a pair of Uni films, in my case and for everyone else I've heard about where anything was in there at all. I've also heard about it being empty, though.
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#10 of 12 OFFLINE   Christian Preischl

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter

• 1,376 posts

Posted June 20 2004 - 03:49 AM

Yup, mine came from Canada and the sleeve was empty. But then again, I'm used to that by now, see Smallville Season 2. Posted Image

Chris

#11 of 12 OFFLINE   Jimmy M

Jimmy M

Second Unit

• 303 posts

Posted June 20 2004 - 12:05 PM

That's funny... My Smallville Season 2 did have an insert, but season 1 did not. Jimmy!
"The way I live, kids would be redundant." - JMS

www.heroscapers.com is a great resource if you play Heroscape!

#12 of 12 OFFLINE   Christian Preischl

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter

• 1,376 posts

Posted June 20 2004 - 08:56 PM

Jimmy, both Smallville's are supposed to have a booklet. Search the news archives for "Gilmore Girls" on tvshowsondvd.com, there's an email address you can contact. Maybe they'll send you one (they were gracious enough to send me my Smallville Season 2 booklet even though I live in Germany!). Okay, btt. Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users