What's new

Deep Discount 20% off ACTUAL SUMMER SALE NOW ON. (1 Viewer)

Brian Thibodeau

Supporting Actor
Code is SUMMERSALE.

Sale starts officially Friday, June 18, but I tried the code tonight (June 17, 7 p.m.), ordered 24 movies and it worked.

Just in case any of you thought the other thread on this subject was a dead issue (and wanted to beat the inevitable crunch starting Friday!)

Cheers

Jon B NY

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone remember if these codes work when you're ordering something that's not out yet? I want to order Reno 911...

Matty P

Stunt Coordinator
so I went to the site and was already logged in...and I can't log out, everytime I click on the logout button it just takes me back to the main page still logged in...anyone else seeing weird behavior from the site or just me?

Brian Thibodeau

Supporting Actor
I had a feeling there'd be more than one code. Looks like I might have to spring for more than the 24 discs I picked up just before i started this thread last night.

I'm assuming we can use EACH code one time? Or is each customer only allowed one discount?

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
During the winter sale, each customer could use each of the four codes one time.

Looks like "USAToday" is also working for this sale, so there are four total (just like the winter sale):

SUMMERSALE
DVDTALK
DEEPDISCOUNT
USATODAY

Happy shopping!:)

Edit: Looks like there may actually be five (5), countem', FIVE (5!) codes for this sale, as I just saw where "DVDSALE" is apparently also working (haven't tried it yet myself). Good grief!

Edit2: Just tried using "DVDSALE," and the website said it was not a valid code, so looks like my source was wrong. Sorry!

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I used the "USATODAY" code during the "fake" sale last week, and they did give me the discount, but when I tried to use it today, the website said I had already used that code, so it looks like those of us who placed orders during the recent 'test' really just got a headstart on this sale and won't be able to place more orders than those who didn't. Seems fair, I suppose.

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Okay, we're back to 5 active codes, because "KLSX" does in fact also work for this sale. Hubba hubba!

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
To quote Beth Orton "This one's gonna bruise..." :)

I'm assuming all these codes expire on the 25th?

I already put my order in for Lady Snowblood and The Office S1/S2.

This would have been handy for the Monster Legacy Collection. Oh well.

Not sure if I'll fork over more. More than likely :D

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
usatoday
dvdtalk
dvdsale
KLSX
SUMMERSALE
deepdiscount

those are all the codes but dvdsale might not be working.

Robert_eb

Supporting Actor
Not to sound like a dumb ass, but where do you input the code? Can't find it anywhere on the checkout page or anywhere else.

Brian Thibodeau

Supporting Actor
It's kind of a small box at the bottom of the order page, under the "shipping option" buttons. Easy to miss, but it should show up.

Users who are viewing this thread