What's new

Just when you thought Omarosa couldn't go any lower... (1 Viewer)

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
We're halfway through The Apprentice right now, and I have to say - I hate Omarosa more than Sam.

So that site is there for the sole purpose of inviting people to pay $3.95 per minute to listen to her talk about the true story of what really happened? Does anyone actually care enough to pay some absurd amount to hear what she has to say?

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
It would be worth $4,000 to do that...if the money wasn't going in her pocket...

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Something tells me she will not be on the other end. It's probably a recording.

BTW, how do we know this is really her site? Couldn't it be a goof from someone else who happened to buy the domain name?

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
I think it's a recording of her as well. I also think it is actually her site set up by her for the sole purpose of making money to listen to her. I didn't want to hear her when it was free. Why would I wanna pay to listen to her. Besides we already know she's a bold-faced liar. She's lied over and over again on national television. Now she wants to tell "HER" side of the story. You must be kidding! I'm gonna pay $3.95 a minute for her to lie again??? I think not.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
I think it's a recording of her as well. I also think it is actually her site set up by her for the sole purpose of making money to listen to her. I didn't want to hear her when it was free. Why would I wanna pay to listen to her. Besides we already know she's a bold-faced liar. She's lied over and over again on national television. Now she wants to tell "HER" side of the story. You must be kidding! I'm gonna pay $3.95 a minute for her to lie again??? I think not.

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
Sorry, I've never thought Omarosa couldn't go any lower....

That having been said, if no publicity is bad publicity, well, I still hear about Omarosa, but not about Kwame, Bill (you know, the winner?) and so on.

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
Sorry, I've never thought Omarosa couldn't go any lower....

That having been said, if no publicity is bad publicity, well, I still hear about Omarosa, but not about Kwame, Bill (you know, the winner?) and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks